|NEW Exciting DVD and Multimedia CD-ROM!
Due to Apple's choice to disable auto-launching applications, The Digital Dive Guide CD-ROM must be inserted and opened with the following procedures.
Directions for using a MAC with Firefox or Internet Explorer as the default Internet browser:
- Insert CD-ROM
- Double Click CD-ROM icon to open
- In the CD-ROM main Directory double click " Start_Here.htm "
- After reading the Warning - click " I agree " in the lower area of the page
- Your internet browser should open
MACs that use Safari as the default internet browser
- Same as steps 1 thru 5 above
- Safari will open and warns "page can not be found"
- The address bar in your browser will display a address that ends with "CompanionDiskSubmit/MainPages/Index.htm"
- The capital 'I" in Index.htm needs to be replaced with a lower case "i"
- The final address in your browser should not have quotes and should end with /MainPages/index.htm
Go back to main page
Let Dive Site Videos be your guide for your next scuba diving adventure.